There is not anything more pleasant that a house with a wonderful fragrance all around. Even though many people are not aware of it, odor affects our mood. Therefore, if you want to relax, your home should have an abundant fragrance.
Nevertheless, if the odor in our home is unpleasant and strong, it will make us feel uncomfortable. Unluckily, we cannot always have a wonderful fragrance in our homes.
For example, after chopping onion we cannot get rid of the unpleasant odor in any way. In order to eliminate the odor, most housewives buy air fresheners, which only hide the odor. But when their effect goes away, the odor reappears.
Fortunately, in this article, we are going to show you how to make a natural flavoring, which is more effective than air fresheners. You spray your home with it and the pleasant smell will remain for a long period of time.
Even your guests will love it. It is really easy to prepare it and the ingredients necessary for this flavoring are not expensive.
Follow the instructions below to prepare it in the right way.
A NATURAL FLAVORING RECIPE
You will need these ingredients:
• One spray bottle.
• One tablespoon of baking soda.
• Three cups of lukewarm water.
• Three tablespoons of fabric softener.
Preparation method and use:
• Put the three tablespoons of fabric softener in the spray bottle.
• After that, add the three cups of lukewarm water in the bottle.
• Finally, add one tablespoon of baking soda and close the bottle.
• Shake the bottle well until the ingredients are mixed.
• Spray the mixture all over your house.
Except this natural flavoring, there are other home-made products which you can use to refresh your home. In addition, we are going to show you how to prepare a home-made fabric softener.