All you need for these easy Peanut Butter Celery Reindeer Sticks is:
- Peanut butter (use your favorite seed butter if allergic)
- fresh raspberries
- gluten free pretzels
- homemade googly eyes
Snack time is ready in no time! You can even let the kiddos assemble them. Just have all the ingredients laid out and ready to put together so once it’s time to grub, the kids can have some holiday fun making their own Ruddie Sticks.
- 5 celery ribs, ends trimmed and cut in half
- peanut butter (or seed butter of choice)
- 20 gluten free pretzels, cut in half
- 20 homemade googly eyes
- 10 fresh raspberries
- Slather the nut or seed butter into the celery ribs.
- Add the antlers, eyes, and nose for the full Rudolph face.
- Watch your kids eat and devour this snack!