he use of Aloe Vera gel in beauty and skin care regimens is very well-known and acknowledged one. A simple, yet magical skincare ingredient, it is appreciated for its skin hydrating, moisturizing, healing, and anti-aging properties. It is one of the safest herbs that you could easily include as a party of your beauty care, irrespective of the skin type you have. Here is a handful of face packs that makes of Aloe Vera as the primary ingredient in them. Each one has been tailor-made to meet the requirements of various skin types. Read on!
Aloe Vera face mask for clear skin:
Take two tbsp. of fresh aloe Vera gel and mix it with 1 tbsp. of fresh lemon juice. Tadaa, your Aloe Vera, and lemon juice mask is ready. Apply it daily for 20-30 minutes and then wash off with plain water. You can also store this mixture in the refrigerator for one week and after making a new portion. Apply it every day or you can also keep it overnight for better results. You will notice clear, blemish-free skin after using it regularly for one month.
Aloe Vera Face Mask for Dry Skin Bananas and aloe moisturize the dry skin while honey lightens the skin tone. Since all the ingredients are soft on the skin, you can easily incorporate them into your sensitive skin care regimen. Best aloe vera masks for healthy hair >>
- Aloe gel – 2 tbsp
- Honey – 1 tbsp
How to make:
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add mashed banana.
- Mix in honey and aloe gel.
- Using a fork, mash the mixture well to make a smooth paste.
- Cleanse your face and apply the mask evenly.
- Wait for 30 minutes before washing with lukewarm water.
Have you tried any Aloe Vera face packs? What was your experience? Share it with us!
Aloe Vera face mask for oily skin:
Add an instant glow to your dull looking skin and remove excess oil to control oily skin with this aloe-turmeric infusion. Best face masks using turmeric >>
- Aloe gel – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Add turmeric powder or few drops of turmeric essential oil to a small mixing bowl and mix in aloe gel.
- Apply on cleansed face in gentle circular and upward motion.
- Leave on for twenty minutes or overnight and wash off with cool water.
- Dab dry and apply a little moisturizer and leave on.